About The Role
The Vintner Project is seeking a digital media coordinator to support our team. This role is an exciting opportunity for anyone passionate about wine and digital media looking to gain valuable experience supporting multiple aspects of a wine media startup.
The coordinator will work with our co-founders to develop and execute our comprehensive digital media strategy to grow our audience, build relationships, and increase engagement across all of Vintner Project’s online channels.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and schedule content for Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience
- Assist with the selection and creation of media (images and illustrations) to accompany stories and social coverage
- Work closely with our editor-in-chief to publish content to our website
- Create digital artifacts for wine reviews and editorial promotion
- A passion for wine and wine media
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- A flexible team player
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Basic wine knowledge (wine certification a bonus but not required)
- Must be able to work 10 hours per week
- This is a fully remote position.
- Hourly rate: $15/hr
- Access to wine industry events
- Access to trade samples
- Ability to participate in Vintner Project tasting panels/sessions
- Ability to learn from seasoned wine industry professionals
Who Are We?
The Vintner Project is a digital media company focusing on highlighting the stories of wine and spirits brands and the people behind them. The Vintner Project’s approachable, fresh look at the drinks industry has quickly gained a strong global social following by young, educated wine and spirits enthusiasts.
The Vintner Project is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply.