Who Are We?
The Vintner Project is a digital media company focusing on highlighting the stories of wine and spirits brands and the people behind them. The Vintner Project’s approachable, fresh look at the drinks industry has quickly gained a strong global social following by young, educated wine and spirits enthusiasts.
Who We Need
- Collaborate with our Editor-in-chief to help build the most engaging and appealing content for the Vintner Project
- Perform research as required, background for existing stories; research may include web-based fact-finding or traditional reporting, such as interviewing subjects
- Review and proofread content to ensure accuracy
- Assist with the selection and organization of media (images and illustrations) to accompany stories
- Write original content as directed by the Editor-in-chief
- Contribute to social media efforts, special requests, and projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field, or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- A passion for wine and spirits
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- A flexible team player
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment